Mission, Purpose, Values
The mission of Lighthouse Ministries is to glorify God and His Son Jesus Christ and to obey Christ’s mandate to preach the Gospel and make disciples of all nations. To demonstrate the Love of Christ Jesus to a world in need through action, word and the Truth of the Gospel. (Luke 5:1-11)
The purpose of Lighthouse Ministries is to provide visionary leadership, spiritual covering, pastoral care, mutual accountability, ministry resources and fellowship. We also purpose to fellowship with all pastors, missionaries, leaders, churches, 5-fold ministries and ministries who manifest the Spirit of Christ; and to encourage and edify the Body of Christ.
We are committed to:
- Fervent witness to the Gospel in the United States and other nations.
- Serving with simplicity and sacrifice.
- An authority of Godly influence without control.
- The ministry of reconciliation in restoring broken lives, relationships, churches, and ministries.
- An emphasis on worship and the manifestations of spiritual gifts among our constituency. (1 Corin. 12-14)
- Discerning, pursuing and participating in any fresh emphasis or revival of the Holy Spirit.
- Promoting relationships of integrity throughout the Body of Christ encompassing both genders, all races, and all ethnic groups.
- Being a people of God’s Presence.
- A Commitment to prayer and intercession.
- Recognition and affirmation of the diversity of continuing gifts, offices and functions within the Body of Christ.