Are you interested in accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior? We hope so! It will be the best decision you have ever made.
If you have never accepted Christ…
…the good news is that you can make sure you will spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you’ve done. Jesus loves YOU personally very much. He even died so YOU can have eternal life, then He rose from the dead to prove it!
What do you treasure the most in your life? Your job, family, house, car, bank account, or how about…your soul? Everyone’s number one priority should be to see our soul’s salvation.
Matthew 16:26 says “for what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Hebrews 9:27 says “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.”and
Romans 14:10, 12 says that we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Excuses you may give for not accepting Jesus:
* I am a good person anyway, why do I need Jesus?.
* I am too bad to be saved
* There are too many hypocrites in the church
* I can’t live that kind of life
* I go to church, isn’t that good enough?
* I need to get some things straightened out before I get saved.
2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.
So how do you get eternal life with Jesus?
The Bible teaches that you must:
1) Recognize we are sinners and need forgiveness. Repent.
2) Then, admit our sins to Jesus, “If confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)
3) John 1:12 says we must personally receive Him, “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the power to become the sons of God.” This means your life is going to change! “He who has the son of God (Jesus) has the life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.”
4) Romans 10:9-10 says “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raiseth him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Say the following prayer out loud, believe it from your heart, and you will become saved and born again.
I now believe that Jesus Christ is Your only begotten Son, that He came to our earth in the flesh and died on the cross to take away all of my sins and the sins of this world. His blood was shed for my sins. I believe that Jesus Christ then rose from the dead on the third day to give all of us eternal life.
I now confess to You all of the wrong and sinful things that I have ever done in my life. I repent. I ask that You please forgive me and wash away all of my sins by the blood that You have personally shed for me on the cross. I am now ready to accept You as my personal Lord and Savior. I now ask that You come into my life and live with me for all of eternity.
Father, – I now believe that I am truly saved and born again.
Thank You, Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Write to us and let us know about your salvation in Christ!